My First Box Chocolate

Guys, dari kemaren upload karya tulis punya orang aja yeee (ciyusz???)
kali ini, mau nge.posting hasil tugas Recount ku nih. Moga manfaat yah

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


It was my special experience which will last forever in my life. It’s story about the first box of chocolate ever I got. It was happen more than 5 years ago.
The day was a special day for all students in my school. It was a valentine day. From early morning, there were many students had prepared their special own chocolate. Of course they had been confused about for whom the chocolate for. But really it was not happen on myself. I was really didn’t care anything about this valentine. How could I care about it, even I didn’t know what’s valentine day exactly.
When break time was coming, almost my friend had received some box of chocolate from her boyfriend or her admirer. At first, I felt fine and still didn’t care about my pity condition. But, it was disturb me the end. I felt not comfortable to be a loyal audience for their love drama. Yah, it felt disgust to watch more than 6 same dramas on 5 minutes. Then I decided to go to veranda of my class. Because my class was in 2nd floor, I could see the beautiful cloud and the spectacular blue sky. Suddenly, a hand reached my hand and put a pink box there. I was shocked and scared with the mysterious one. I surprised, realize that I got a chocolate from someone. And my heart was glad, knowing that the one was a boy who was admired by me :D
Up to now, I should not be able to forget about it. And I’m swear that the box still be saved by me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Naskah Drama 7 orang >> "Aduh Ujang"

Demi Trisno (Naskah Drama)

Puisi, Pantun. Gurindam Lingkungan -8baris